TEDx at South Mountain Community Library
Photo: Tatiana Pagamisse
Register to attend beginning September 15.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TED Talks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized (subject to certain rules and regulations).
Registration for tickets will begin on September 15, 2018 and will continue until all spaces are taken. Attendance is limited to 100 participants, per the TEDx event license. Registration is first come, first served. A limited number of registrations will be placed on the waiting list and will be contacted if all tickets are not picked up. Please read the info below carefully.
Information for registration:
- Tickets are free.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older. No one under the age of 16 will be admitted.
- A Phoenix Public Library card is not required.
- Participants will need to register individually, as there is no way to reserve multiple spaces.
- Participants will need to complete the registration form with first and last name, as well as a valid phone number and email address.
- If successful in registration, participants will receive an immediate confirmation on the registration page. You also will be contacted by phone or email by September 20 for inquiries as to dietary preferences and any special accommodations that may be needed.
- A picture ID will be needed to pick up your tickets.
- Tickets will need to be picked up at the South Mountain Community Library beginning on Monday, October 8 and by 9 p.m. on Wednesday, October 10. If your tickets are not picked up by 9 p.m. on October 10, your tickets will be void and the next participant on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Tickets will be required to pick up your badge for the event.
- Lunch will be provided by our sponsors.
- A link to the registration page will be provided at 12:00 a.m. on September 15, 2018.
Date and Time
South Mountain Community Library
7050 S. 24th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85042