Our Vote. Our Future.
OUR VOTE. OUR FUTURE
Empowering YOU with Knowledge for the November Election
Join us and be a part of this non-partisan event designed to educate students, staff, faculty, and the Maricopa County community about the importance of voting in both national and local elections.
We're here to answer your questions, including:
- What do all of the positions do that are on my ballot?
- When and where can I vote in my neighborhood?
- What does my yes or no vote for Prop 207 and 208 mean?
- Can I help ensure that all people can vote?
Special Guests include:
- Katie Hobbs, Secretary of State of Arizona
- Adrian Fontes, Maricopa County Recorder
- Avery Xola, Voter Education Specialist at Clean Elections
- Paul Bentz, Senior Vice President of Research and Strategy at HighGround Consulting
This event is free and open to the public!
*The registration requires a name and email to join the session. No additional information is required.
Date and Time